A lot has happened in Dane County since the election -- this is just a quick update!
On Thursday and Friday all Supervisors-elect attended board orientation where we met department directors, learned board procedures, and said farewell to current board members. The swearing in of the 2018-2020 board will occur at the City County Building on April 17, at 7pm.
In other news...
- Capitol City Trail slated for major upgrade, The Cap Times, April 14
- Dane County Farmers' Market kicked off 47th season despite wintery weather, Channel3000, April 14
- Workers, Housing Scarce In Some Parts of State, Economic Development Growth A Concern In South-Central Wisconsin, Wisconsin Public Radio, April 13
- Single-family home construction in Wisconsin off to strong start for 2018, Milwaukee Business Journal, April 13
- New lakes cleanup effort approved in Dane County, wkow, April 12
- Dane County announces plan for new water collection basin near East Towne Mall, Daily Cardinal, April 12
- Vilas Zoo welcomes new tiger, Sun Prairie Star, April 11
- Dane County hires law firms to pursue legal action against drug companies over opioids, The Cap Times, April 10
- Dane County Board Far Outpacing State, Nation for Political Representation by Women, Madison365, April 9
- Dane County study to find gaps in mental health service coverage, Channel300, April 8
- 'Heavy Users' Clog up Dane Co. Courts, Channel3000, April 5
- Dane County to conduct $140,000 comprehensive study on mental health, wkow, April 5
- Project BIG STEP to Host Latino Construction Fair, Madison365, April 4