Our first Health and Human Needs Committee meeting will be held this Thursday, May 3 at 6:30 at the City County Building.
This Friday I will attend the UniverCity Year, Dane County Celebration to learn more about the outcomes of UW–Madison students, faculty members research.
Last week, I was able to attend the Monona East Side Business Alliance Expotential Event to meet local business leaders, along with County Executive Joe Parisi.
In other news...
- Sharon Corrigan: Dane County Board needs your input on lakes, Alliant Energy Center, Wisconsin State Journal, April 28
- Capitol City Trail to get major improvements over summer, Herald Independent, April 28
- Dane County Sheriff's Office offers first training academy, The Cap Times, April 28
- Dane County to test 'intercepting' weeds, algae, dead fish at Yahara Place Park, The Cap Times, April 27
- Dane County to explore building more manure digesters to promote clean lakes, Channel3000, April 26
- Dane County's poor black birth outcomes, Wisconsin State Journal, April 26
- Dane County Habitat for Humanity dedicates Sun Prairie home, Channel3000, April 26
- Understanding infant health in Dane County, NBC15, April 26
- DNR, Dane County crews to transfer fish back to Mud Lake, Lodi Enterprise, April 25
- Dane County 911 dispatchers save lives by administering CPR over phone, Channel3000, April 25
- Five black-and-white ruffled lemurs born at Henry Vilas Zoo, Wisconsin State Journal, April 24
- Climate change and favorable prices prompt Milwaukee and Dane County to join trend of governments investing in solar power, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, April 23
- More than 20 Madison youth organizations will receive over $30,000 for programming, Daily Cardinal, April 23